Valentines Day is coming up…. ♥
The day we celebrate LOVE, not only for our partner but for a dear friend, family or simply for anyone who is special to us.
Take this day to stop and appreciate them. We often get caught up in life and forget to be grateful!
You don’t necessary need lots of money to express your feelings. Have a look below at those DYI ideas to make some feel loved 🙂
- Reasons I Love You – Get a deck of playing cards and write your reasons
- Love Coupons – Personalize your coupon to suits their need
- Seven Days of Love – Fill a seven-day pill box with treats and a special message
- Date Night Jar – Fill the jar up with date night ideas, it will make them super happy
- Photo Booth Card – Use those photo booth pics you took and turn them into a special cardSee hardly any money spent and you can put a smile on their face- remind them that they are special, thank them for being in your life and never stop cherish them ♥
Big Welcome to our new students: Valentina & Juan Jose from Colombia, Magdalena from Germany, Minhyuk from South Korea, Ines from Spain & Martin from Switzerland.
We hope you will enjoy your stay with us & welcome to the LEXIS FAMILY 😃 ❤
Today we need to say Goodbye to Martina, Ting-Chen, Rosemberg and Hardy.
Well done and we wish you all the best!
Want to WIN $50 Travel Voucher for your next adventure 🙂
Simply upload your favorite photo(s) of Student life in Brisbane to our Facebook Page with the #LEXISBRISBANE.
Competition closes 2nd March 2018
Looking for work? Then be sure to check out Seek for all the latest jobs! Click here to see what’s on offer this week!
Still need further assistance with writing your resume or cover letter? Then head on over to Room 2 from 2-3pm & Room 4 From 4:30-5:30pm for our Jobs Workshop – on every Tuesday!
🙂Remember, we also offer free printing, so come see me (Sarah) at reception if you need any of your documents printed! Good luck with the job hunt! 🙂
Welcome to our new big group of starters!
Say ” G’day” to Yira, Dool, Kureha, Asli, Chiara, Tacila, Jun Hyung, Aysen, David, Keita, Bernardo and Le.
We are very happy that you are now the part of our #LexisFamily 🙂
Always sad saying goodbye to our lovely students. We wish you all the very best of luck on your upcoming journeys, and we hope you had a wonderful time here at Lexis Brisbane. Please keep in touch!! ❤ ❤