Listed below are some of the current work opportunities available in Brisbane. Don’t forget the best way to find work is to get out there with your resume and walk the streets – call into restaurants, cafes and shops to show them that you are keen to work!
If you are looking to expand your knowledge and develop your skills in an environment second to none. As part of a team that is enthusiastic in providing an unforgettable experience for our guests, we want to meet you.
Mercure Clear Mountain Lodge is located on Brisbane’s North side 35mins from the city. Forget the hassle of city traffic try something new come and enjoy the bush surrounds and panoramic views from atop Clear Mountain, you’ll be surprised just how close to Brisbane we are.
For more information: http://www.seek.com.au/Job/chefs/in/brisbane/19365218
Cook/Kitchen Hand ALH Group Pty Ltd is an industry leader in the Queensland Hotel Food Business. As such we can offer the right candidate many future opportunities to broaden your skills and progress to ever challenging roles.
- Hospitality Officers, and
- cleaning positions available.
A two week roster is in place with both AM & PM shifts included for the kitchen area and AM shifts for cleaning. You will report to the relevant cleaning or kitchen Supervisor on site regarding day to day operation as well as the Residential Service Managers at each facility. For more information: http://www.seek.com.au/Job/hospitality-officer-cook/in/brisbane/19437673
Looking for an experience????….How I met you!! Don’t miss the party!! Be the life of the party. Get your nights and weekends back! We want people who; Are enthusiastic and outgoing, have a passion for chatting to people, a great attitude, love working with others and a great work ethic
- A personable attitude
- Previous food and beverage / à la carte experience
- Flexibility to work mornings and nights on a 7 day roster
- A current QLD RSA Certification
- Familiarity with Micros Operating System is advantageous
- Work with a fantastic and fun team who take pride in their work
- Employee discounts and advantages
- Spontaneous rewards and recognition
- Variety of practical and interesting training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to work in more than 90 countries around the world
- As an Accor employee, first access to jobs within Accor anywhere in Australia and the World
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join the World Leader in Hotel Management – Accor Hotels! Today Brisbane… Tomorrow – the destination of your choice! For more information: http://www.seek.com.au/Job/casual-food-beverage-attendant/in/brisbane-cbd-inner-suburbs/19429564