Garuva Restaurant & Bar in Fortitude Valley requires casual wait staff who wish to work for 10-15 hours per week.
Ideal for university students who are trying to support themselves whilst studying.
Because this is an unique restaurant with a different style of waiting which requires intensive training, please only long term students with waiting experience apply.
Backpackers and overseas visitors with holiday working visas it is only fair to say that I do require staff for a long period of time.
Please respond with a one page email with no attachments to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with relevant details to this job.
Please DO NOT attach your resume or anything else.
I look forward to hearing from those who are out there trying to make a better life for themselves and having to work whilst studying etc.
Garuva Holdings Pty Ltd
We are looking for an experienced hospitality team player to fill this casual position in our cafe and bar. Working with a great team you will have at least 3 years coffee making experience and hold a current RSA. The hours are approx 15 – 35 hours a week depending on functions and events booked in. These hours will be made up of day time and night time shifts throughout the week. Bleeding Heart is an art gallery, function space and cafe located in the Brisbane CBD close to all public transport. We are a social enterprise who donate 100% of our profits back to the community. This is a fun and vibrant place to work where new events and exhibitions make for an interesting work environment. For more information on who we are and what we do please visit http://www.bleedingheart.com.au
07 3229 0395
Busy Toowong cafe looking for an outstanding barista and kitchen hand. We are a busy fast paced cafe in Toowong. We provide great coffee, excellent customer service and overall high standard to our customers.
Must have a minimum 2 years experience in high volume cafe.
The position will start as a casual/part time but for the right person, we will progress to full time hours. Must be available Mon- Sun from 7am to 6.00pm rotating roster. 3 positions available
The award winning Eden Gardens and Garden Centre is one of Brisbane’s most unique locations with a vision to enrich people’s lives with plants.
Comprising, retail nursery, home wares & gift shop, our fully licensed café provides table service for breakfast and lunch 7 days.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced casual Barista. We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic person with a minimum of 2 years Barista experience who works well under pressure and is passionate customer service. In addition to coffee making you will be plating up cake/dessert orders and preparing cold drinks.
Essential skills & Experience:
– Experience as a Barista in a cafe environment
– Flexibility to work a rotating roster including most weekends
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work quickly and accurately
– Can do attitude
– Must hold a valid RSA certificate
If your experience and skills match the above criteria we’d love to hear from you.
At Max Brenner, we are committed to creating the best chocolate experience for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Cafe Supervisors & Barista’s to join our friendly team of hospitality professionals in a dynamic and busy cafe environment.
In conjunction with the Cafe Manager and you will be responsible for the daily aspects of providing exceptional service standards to customers.
The Successful applicants must have:
- Minimum of 3 years Supervisor experience
- Minimum of 3 years Barista experience
- Flexible availabilities including weekends & evenings
- Experience in a fast-paced cafe.
- A hard working & enthusiastic attitude
- A high level of service orientation & the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude & a keen eye for detail
- Commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
Most importantly you must have a positive “can do” attitude and love working as part of a team!
If you would like to take your career to the next level, we welcome you to join our venture in creating a new chocolate culture worldwide.To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Please quote S&BB in your subject). Potential applicants will be contacted to arrange interviews.
Treasury Casino & Hotel.
We are looking for fun, energetic and skilled Food & Beverage Staff who are up to the challenge of consistently exceeding customer expectations. You will have to ensure our 5 star presentation and hygiene standards are maintained at all times. We have positions available in our Fine Dining restaurant, Banquets team, Cocktail Bar and our fast paced 24 hour restaurant.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience
- Demonstrated friendly, customer focused attitude
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of clients
- A high standard of grooming and presentation
- Current RSA Certificate
- The ability to create positive experiences for all of our customers
- The ability and flexibility to work in 7 day working environment (please include your availability within your application)
The Sebel Suites Brisbane
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Attendant (part – time) who has a real passion for service. This position can provide plenty of variety and an opportunity to work within all areas of our Food and Beverage Department; Restaurant, Bar, In Room Dining and Functions.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have experience and a good understanding of F&B service
- Strong A la Carte background
- Enjoy working across different F&B outlets – Restaurant, Bar, Banquets & Room Service
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Have flexibility to work a rotating roster (including nights and weekends)
- Hold a current QLD RSA Certificate
Savilo Pty Ltd t/a Cicada Group
Casual bar /wait staff required for busy CBD restaurant. Must have experience and current RSA certificate. Immediate start.
Trippas White Group
Overlooking the picturesque Brisbane River, Watt Restaurant + Bar is the quintessential waterfront venue offering innovative cuisine in a relaxed environment.
We are seeking experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to join the Front of House Team and be part of the Success WATT has to offer.
To be a suitable candidate, you must have;
- Similar experience in a Restaurant/ Upmarket Cafe
- A clear passion for food & beverage and Customer Service
- Be customer focussed and pride yourself on customer satisfaction
- Have Flexible Availability
- Carry a professional presence, mature outlook and show willingness to always learn
- Ability to work under pressure and to remain calm
If you are looking for a long term career and would like to establish yourself with an Industry leader, send your updated Resume to Trippas White Group
Ad ID 1007060378 – Gumtree
Chef/cook for Indian restaurant
Casual part time 20 hrs/week or a full time chef required for Indian restaurant, full training provided. pls contact for further information experience preferred but not essential.
Ad ID 1007041088 – Gumtree
CITY CAFE LOOKING FOR PRO BARISTA
Looking for a professional barista& cashier, who has good experience with cafe work, must be friendly, responsible and conscientious.
Bar Staff/Wait Staff Required for Elegant Boutique Bar
I need well presented Bar Staff with cocktail knowledge and wait staff skill.
This would suit someone with high end restaurant experience.
Management opportunities for the right candidate.
Must have RSA, an RMLV would be highly regarded.
20+ Hours Casual with opportunity for more, flexible days/nights/weekends.
Location Brisbane CBD.
Wine and Beer Knowledge preferred.
Call Tim – 0420 455 840
Ad ID 1003773872 – Gumtree
Southbank cafe/restuarant opening and full team needed
We have enjoyed a very successful year at Glow Espresso cafe in the gorgeous South bank precinct and are now expanding into a full cafe/restuarant! We currently have a positions for kitchen hands and wait staff and a major role as front of house for the right applicant.
As the successful applicant you must possess the following qualities:
· MUST love food, coffee and the industry as a whole.
· Possess an urban edge and friendly personality
· Able to work in a team
· Able to work very efficiently
· Able to handle pressure well & remain calm during peak periods
· Very reliable
· Must have proven employment track record with references.
Genuine applicants who fit the above criteria and are able to demonstrate the required skills can forward resume to e-mail: