Cambridge First Writing Task
Our Lexis English Noosa FCE students did a great writing task to practise their describing language. It’s really good! Check it out below:
- After dinner and drinks she walked home. Following an incredibly delicious meal and a few too many alcoholic beverages, the young girl staggered home.
- Lexis English is a good school. Lexis English is an absolutely amazing school, located in a lovely, small, coastal town called Noosa.
- He met a nice girl on Saturday. The extremely shy, young student met one of the loveliest girls he has ever met on Saturday evening.
- On the weekend we relaxed at the beach. On the long Easter weekend, we spent time chilling out with friends at Noosa’s gorgeous Main Beach.
- She’s good-looking and intelligent. She’s not only absolutely stunning, but she’s also incredibly intelligent.
- My teacher bought a new car. My favourite teacher bought a brand new, red sports car.
- I cooked dinner last night. I cooked a tasty, full, three-course Italian meal as a romantic surprise for my girlfriend last night.
- I studied hard but I didn’t pass the exam. I studied extremely hard for the exam but unfortunately the grammar was way too difficult for me, so I failed.
- The playground was full of children. Although the playground was old and filthy, it was packed with noisy young children.
- We are enjoying the FCE course. Despite the rather challenging grammar, we are enjoying every second of our time in the FCE course.
Thanks everyone, great work and I am sure that other students will benefit from this blog.
Cambridge First Writing Task.