Job Search Tuesday is BACK!! :D
Good morning everyone!
Job Search Tuesday is back , and we’ve found plenty of new jobs for you! You might have experience working in a restaurant, or perhaps you prefer working in a store? Whatever it is, you might find your perfect job below, so take a look! 🙂
Restaurant/Food & Beverage Jobs:
- The famous Hilton Hotel here on Elizabeth Street are looking for new staff to help in both food & beverage and room attendant duties. Previous experience within these areas are needed, as well having extensive knowledge of food and wine products. To read more and to apply, click here.
- A Queensland based hospitality agency are now hiring reliable new staff with at least 3 years experience with food & beverage services, and a current RSA*. Flexible hours, (you choose how little or how much you work) and a great pay rate! Send in your resume along with a short cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to read more information about the job.
*RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) is required by law to work with and around alcohol throughout Australia. You can get yours today by doing a short online course. Course start from as little as $18! Visit the Hospitality Institute’s website for more information! 😀
- Stone Restaurant on Grey Street, South Bank, are also looking for new food & beverage attendants. You must have a current RSA, a-la-carte experience as well as full availability to work. You should also be friendly and approachable to your customers! Click here to apply.
- Customs House, is owned and operated by The University of Queensland, and is located along the riverside on Ann Street.They are looking for a positive attitude casual bartender with at least 2 years experience and a current RSA. They offer a great rate of pay and staff benefits. For more information/to apply, click here.
- The Breakfast Creek Hotel are seeking experienced wait staff to join their busy, iconic venue. You should be available to work nights and weekends, have exceptional customer service skills, and show a willingness to learn. Click here for more information.
- One of South Bank‘s premier restaurants Delizioso on Oxford are looking for highly motivated and professional front of house staff. At least 3 years experience is needed, and having a strong knowledge of a-la-carte and function procedures is a must. Apply now for an immediate start.
- Kitchenhands needed at busy supermarket IGA. You will have to perform tasks such as, (but not limited to) cleaning general areas, preparing stock, and occasional administration duties. Flexible hours and highly dedicated team. To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or to read more, click here.
- The Kenmore pub are also looking for kitchenhands to help out in their busy venue. Competitive pay rate and great staff discounts through the Coles Group. Previous experience is also advantageous. Click here to apply to this job.
- Located just on the CBD border in Spring Hill is The New Inchcolm Hotel and Suites, and they are now searching for general cleaners and room attendants to join their team. Such duties include cleaning guest rooms as well as general cleaning and maintenance around the hotel, keeping stock up-to-date, and ensuring safe work practices are maintained. Click here to apply.
- A request has been made for a female live-in housekeeper to help a lady located in Auchenflower. Please click here for her contact information.
- Cleaners with at least 3 years experiences are required to maintain commercial buildings and offices here in Brisbane CBD. This is a physically demanding job, so the right person should be fit and able to lift heavy objects up to 20kgs. Please click here to apply to the job.
Retail/Customer Service Jobs:
- Vintage Cellars are Australia’s leading wine specialty store, and they are currently looking for a wine enthusiast who’s keen to learn! Their store located in New Farm are looking for someone with a creative and friendly personality to join their sales/team member crew. You’ll need to be able to work a range of hours, including nights and weekends. As this is also a physically demanding job, you’ll have to be fit and capable of heavy lifting equipment and staying on your feet for extended periods of time. Since you’ll be working with alcohol, a current RSA is also needed. Apply now!
- Customer Service Representatives needed for Coles Express in Milton. If you can provide outstanding service, are friendly and professional, then they want to hear from you! Great experience, especially for international students! Click here for more information.
- Just down the road from Lexis is Post Office Square. A small newsagent are hiring new staff to work in their fast paced store. If you’re enthusiastic and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding job, why not apply?
- Bottle Shop staff required at a venue in Brisbane. You should have good communication skills, hold a current RSA and of course have outstanding knowledge on beer, wine and spirit products. The same business are also hiring wait staff to join their busy restaurant inside the hotel. Send your resume through to John on: firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here for more information.
- Hungry Jack’s, located right in the heart of the Queen Street Mall have several job openings available for new crew members. Great opportunity to gain experience and practice your speaking and listening skills – while getting paid! $$ Click here to read more and to apply.
That’s it for this week, folks! Don’t forget that we have our Jobs Workshop in Room 3 after Option Class today at 2pm. Head on over to get help with all things job related! We can even help you proof-read and print your resumes! 🙂
Good luck with the job hunt! See you next Tuesday for more listings!