Say “Hi”, “Hello” and “G’Day” 🙋🙋♂️ to our new students: Diego and Arthur from Brazil 🇧🇷, Sara from Spain 🇪🇸, Ah Young, Taewoo and Youngno from South Korea 🇰🇷, Carolina and Vicky from Colombia 🇨🇴, Marcell from Hungary 🇭🇺 and Janayana from Switzerland 🇨🇭. 🙂
Welcome to our #LexisFamily! Enjoy your journey with us!🎇
Congratulations to everyone graduating today from Lexis English Brisbane. Best of luck to you all & keep in touch ❤
If you need help to write a resume/CV or a cover letter, looking for advice on WHERE and HOW to search for a job, want to know about work rights in Australia, taxes or just have any other questions, join our experienced teacher on Tuesday afternoon (room 2 at 2 pm / room 4 at 4.30 pm).
Check out Seek for all the latest jobs! Click here to see what’s on offer this week!
Some jobs currently on Seek:
- Rice Cafe Aspley Under the direction of the cafe manager, to assist in ensuring that we give the best possible customer service available. You must have barista experience and the ability to provide exceptional wait service. You will be working 25 hours per week. Contact-Area Manager: Mirella email@example.com
- A retail shop in Carina is seeking a casual Barista (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: Be available at both days at weekends, Have at least 2 years of experience as a Barista & Have Australian work rights. https://jobs.joralocal.com.au/position/HJUmNw3FG/details?tracking=seek
A business in Hamilton is seeking a part time Kitchen Hand (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Kitchen Hand
- Have Australian work rights
A business in Teneriffe QLD is seeking a casual cleaner to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Cleaner
- Have Australian work rights
A BIG welcome to our 12 new students. We hope you all enjoy your time here at Lexis Brisbane:)
Congratulations to everyone who graduated today:) Best of luck & we will miss you here at Lexis Brisbane 😦
Saint Patrick’s Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick, is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland.
St Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Brisbane
St Patrick’s Day Parade Brisbane city- Starts at Botanic Gardens 10:30am
Some history on why St Patrick’s Day is celebrated: https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/common/st-patrick-day
Looking for work? Then be sure to check out Seek for all the latest jobs! Click here to see what’s on offer this week!
Still need further assistance with writing your resume or cover letter? Then head on over to Room 2 from 2-3pm & Room 4 From 4:30-5:30pm for our Jobs Workshop – on every Tuesday! 🙂Remember, we also offer free printing, so come see me (Sarah) at reception if you need any of your documents printed! Good luck with the job hunt! 🙂