If you need help to write a resume/CV or a cover letter, looking for advice on WHERE and HOW to search for a job, want to know about work rights in Australia, taxes or just have any other questions, join our experienced teacher on Tuesday afternoon (room 2 at 2 pm / room 4 at 4.30 pm).

Check out Seek for all the latest jobs! Click here to see what’s on offer this week!

RSA- (Responsible service of alcohol) Training & Certificates. You need to hold a RSA certificate to work in any Bar in Australia. Please follow link for more information on RSA-  RSA- (Responsible service of alcohol) Training & Certificates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: