- LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK?
English, Aussie slang and Medical English
- I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE…?
A good cook
- WHEN YOU ARE IN BRISBANE, DON’T MISS OUT….
The University of QLD in St Lucia, especially in spring for its Jacarandas (indigenous to Brazil, purple flower plant/tree)
- BRISBANE BEST KEPT SECRET IS…
- I’LL BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW…
I once walked 100km in 32 hours to raise money for Oxfam (charity)
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO?
Walk, anywhere around the streets of Brisbane…or on the beach or in the mountains
- HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Yes, I taught English in China for a year. I lived an hour from Beijing
- WHAT IS YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
Anywhere that doesn’t have internet. It’s good to “unplug”
- WHY DID YOU BECOME A TEACHER?
I wanted to experience what it would be like to live in a place where you cannot speak the language. I achieved this by teaching English in China. 6 years later and here I am
- WHAT IS YOUR ENGLISH LEARNING TIP?
Don’t give up!