- LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK?
English, rusty intermediate French and very basic Japanese.
- I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE…?
A teacher! From the age of six, I dreamt of handing out gold and silver stars to my imaginary student.
- WHEN YOU ARE IN BRISBANE, DON’T MISS OUT….
On Lamington National Park, to see the cute pademelons (some of the smallest of the macropods).
- BRISBANE BEST KEPT SECRET IS…
The Asian restaurants at Warrigal Square and Runcorn Plaza. Food paradise!
- I’LL BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW…
I’m half Chinese, a quarter French, an eighth English and an eighth German.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO?
Have a YouTube party and sing along to my favourite sings.
- HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Yes, I spent two years teaching in Japan, and four years teaching and studying in the UK, I loved it all.
- WHAT IS YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
I love Port Douglas in Australia – tropical rainforest and beautiful beaches. I also love Borneo for jungles.
- WHY DID YOU BECOME A TEACHER?
So I could meet people from all over the world, share my love of language, and hand out stickers and stamps to my students!
- WHAT IS YOUR ENGLISH LEARNING TIP?
Watch English TV with the subtitles on. Read and listen at the same time. Fluency and accuracy are equally important.