- LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK?
Only English! And a tiny bit of Spanish…
- I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE…?
A travel writer or photographer.
- WHEN YOU ARE IN BRISBANE, DON’T MISS OUT….
On the nearby beaches and delicious restaurants in Southbank.
- BRISBANE BEST KEPT SECRET IS…
There are so many beautiful hiking trails in Brisbane’s surrounding suburbs.
- I’LL BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW…
I used to live in Thailand.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO?
I love going to the cinema and going to restaurants with friends and family. I also love relaxing at home with a good book.
- HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
- WHAT IS YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
Anywhere in Central/ South America or Europe… I’d also love to travel through Africa. I love travelling to any new place really haha.
- WHY DID YOU BECOME A TEACHER?
Originally I became an English teacher because of the great opportunities to work abroad. I fell in love with the job and now I love getting to know people from other countries and helping them to achieve their language goals! I honestly think I have one of the best jobs in the world.
- WHAT IS YOUR ENGLISH LEARNING TIP?
Practice your skills outside of the classroom. Whether your talking to native English speakers, reading an English book or watching English movies, it all helps!