Presenting Dave… Diploma Leadership & Management and Cert III teacher at Lexis Brisbane
- WHAT LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK?
English, and about 5 phrases in Spanish that my excellent students are teaching me!
- I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE…?
A teacher – and I am!! I have a day job where I work at my old high school as the business teacher there.
- WHEN YOU ARE IN BRISBANE, DON’T MISS OUT….
On going to Mt Coot-tha – best views around.
- BRISBANE BEST KEPT SECRET IS…
that you get better service at the restaurant on Mt Coot-tha than from the café.
- I’LL BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW…
that I used to be a Bank Manager!
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO?
In between working three jobs, studying, and volunteering at the local Scout Den, I try to be the best husband and father!
- HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Yes – I was born in New Zealand and lived there for 13 years or so.
- WHAT IS YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
Spain, England, France, Brazil, Colombia, Iceland, Ukraine – Europe and South America really…
- WHY DID YOU BECOME A TEACHER?
I have only ever wanted to be a teacher, and now I am one!! It is the best, most honourable profession in the world!!
- WHAT IS YOUR ENGLISH LEARNING TIP?
Listen to your English teachers – they know what they are doing!