- LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK?
German and English
- I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE…?
a published poet!
- WHEN YOU ARE IN BRISBANE, DON’T MISS OUT…
on a river-hop via Brisbane’s ferryboat service fleet, “The Citycats”
- BRISBANE’S BEST KEPT SECRET IS…
the view from the top of Brisbane’s steepest street, “Gower Street” in Toowong.
- I’LL BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW…
that Story Bridge has a twin in Montreal, Canada.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO?
Finding out about different cultures and languages of the world.
- HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Yes! Japan, Germany, Belgium, New Caledonia, Ireland and England!
- WHAT IS YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
- WHY DID YOU BECOME A TEACHER?
to help others learn English in new and exciting ways.
- WHAT IS YOUR ENGLISH LEARNING TIP?
Explore the language. Try to discover patterns, circle the exceptions, use colour and get excited about the similarities and differences in English compared with your language. Listen to English language music, look at the poetry, watch Prime Minister’s Question Time on Youtube, research the history; cherish and nurture your personal relationship with the language and BE CREATIVE!