Backpackers World Travel presents:
Byron Bay Weekend for only $249 Friday 7th to Sunday 9th of September
Spend the weekend surfing, partying, playing or just relaxing.
INCLUDES: Return transport from Brisbane, 2 nights’ accommodation, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, a free drink, free photos, guided lighthouse and beach walk, free beach activities and much more.
FOR MORE INFO VISIT:
Backpackers World Travel
5/131 Elizabeth St · (07) 3211 8900
- WHAT LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK?
English, Japanese, a little Spanish, and travel French
A writer, crazy professor, or alchemist
- WHEN YOU ARE IN BRISBANE, DON’T MISS OUT….
On going to West End. Where else can you find circus cafe?
- BRISBANE BEST KEPT SECRET IS…
Enoggera Reservoir. It’s a beautiful little place for a short hike or a picnic
- I’LL BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW…
I’ve been doing yoga for 18 years
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO?
Read a book while drinking tea
- HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Yes, I lived in Japan for 8 years
- WHAT IS YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
- WHY DID YOU BECOME A TEACHER?
Because I love languages and I want everyone else to love them as much as I do
- WHAT IS YOUR ENGLISH LEARNING TIP?
Balance all of your skills. Make a checklist. Read a few pages of a book, listen to a short news story, speak with a friend, and write in a journal. Every week!