Our MARBELous Workshop 👑👑👑
Every day we do some fun great useful activities. For example today, we decorated cups using nail polish and water. Here are the instructions if you are planning to do it yourself:
- Coffee mugs (other ceramic or glass items also work)
- Nail polish
- Large container
- Paper towel
- Nail polish remover
How to Make Marbled Nail Polish Mugs
- Fill your container with hot water.
- Pour your nail polish into the water.
- Take a toothpick and swirl the nail polish so it covers most of the water.
- Quickly dip your mug into the polish.
- Take your mug out of the water and let it dry.
(Note: Handwash only. The polish is likely to chip in the dishwasher.) Source
Some pictures of our beautiful workshop⬇⬇⬇