Jobs in Brisbane
Food & Beverage Attendant / NUDGEE GOLF CLUB
Nudgee Golf Club (located in the Northside of Brisbane) is now seeking a dedicated, customer focused professional to join the team in the role of Bar/Bistro/Functions Attendant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a enthusiastic team player with:
- RSA/RSG qualification
- Must be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and an understanding of food and wine
- Impeccable personal grooming
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility in hours, with the ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends a must
- Highly-developed organisational skills
- Mature, committed, reliable and trustworthy
- A high level of self-motivation
- A “can-do” attitude towards customer service
- A strong desire to have a career in the hospitality industry
In return, Nudgee Golf Club can offer you the opportunity to be a part of a driven, motivated and fun team, amazing golf views and access to some amazing employee benefits.
- Understanding of club operations & possess a “hands on” approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & decision making skills
- Superior customer service & immaculate grooming & presentation
- A good practical knowledge of safe WPH&S practices
- Excellent employment history and reliability
- Full availability (days, nights, weekends & public holidays)
- RSA & RSG certification (current)
Interested applicants should submit their resume along with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria.
Chefs with Pizza Expertise / Victoria Park
- At least 2 years proven capability as a Pizza maker and enjoy working in a high volume, fast paced establishment.
- Experience in hand-shaping dough and proven capability to handle a wood fire oven.
- Experience in large-scale dough-making.
- Be organised and systematic in your approach.
- Positive work ethic and attitude and meticulous attention to detail and presentation.
- Self motivated and contribute positive energy to the team environment.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Strong capability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Reputation for producing a high standard and quality of food at all times, in line with established high standards and in accordance with timing requirements.
- Ensure all wastage is kept under strict control and full compliance to Food Handlng and Safety Standards.
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken) to manage orders.
Week-end availability is essential for this full-time role. Detail on our menus can be found on our company website http://www.victoriapark.com.au
Please forward your resume and letter introducing yourself to email@example.com.
Kiwanda Cafe – Barista’s, Bar Attendants, Cooks & Kitchen Hands
Zarraffa’s Coffee newest addition Kiwanda Cafe is currently seeking applicants for Barista’s, Bar Attendants, Cooks and Kitchen hands to join our dynamic team.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Confident and well spoken.
- Outgoing and can do attitude
- Impeccable presentation
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Self – motivated
Barista and bar attendant responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service
- Cashing Orders
- Drink preparation
- General cleaning
Cool / kitchen hand duties will include:
- Food preparation and service
- General cleaning
The positions available are a casual offering, with the potential of permanent F/T and P/T positions.
A seven day flexibility is required, including weekends, over various trading hours. Which may include function and event roster.
Previous experience is highly regarded and preferred but not essential.
Bar Attendant / Big Fish Tavern
We are seeking a reliable and motivated person for the position of Bar Attendant. Must be available Monday to Sunday and have own transport. Approx 25-30 h/pw. Must hold current RSA and RSG. Prior experience essential.
Casual Bar / Brisbane German Club
Woolloongabba Club, dealing in specialty beers is looking for enthusiastic bar staff to work its busy and fast paced Friday and Saturday nights. Mid-week and Sunday shifts available.Will suit Uni students or as a second job.
An appreciation for beer an advantage.
A minimum of 12 months bar experience essential.
An R.S.A Certificate is essential.Must be available for immediate start.Previous experience in a Club environment an advantage.
RSG an advantage.
Club Award Rates. 14 – 25 hours per week.It would be preferable if you had your own transport as the late finishes may preclude public transport options.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
Bar/Cafe Staff / Emirates Leisure Retail
We are looking for an experienced Bar Crew superstar to join out team based at our three premium outlets in Brisbane Airport.
What You’ll Be Doing;
- Being the champion for ELRA’s vision & values.
- Consistently creating unrivalled customer experiences.
- Serve our valued customers with enthusiasm
- Providing table service and taking orders
- Serve cocktails, beers and worldclass wines and spirits
- All whilst following ELRA policies, guidelines and procedures.
What You’ll Need;
- Must have bar experience
- Must have own reliable transportation
- A passion for great customer service!
- RSA Certificate
- A focus on continuous improvement & exceeding customers’ expectations every time to create loyal customer
- A keen focus on processes and compliance & ensuring quality every time!
- Energy, positivity & resilience with a keen focus on motivating others
- Target orientated and career driven with the passion and abilities to be successful
If you feel that you are the right person and enjoy all aspects of Customer Service then we would love to hear from you!
It is a requirement for all successful applicants to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) which requires a full background and criminal history check. All roles offered will be conditional on applicants being able to successfully obtain an ASIC.